It’s officially summer time, and for me that means reading poolside! (insert 1,000 darker shades here) Once I get organized, I typically free up so much of my time that I get to fall deeper into the fabulous world of books! Here’s my top 5 list of books I plan to read this summer:
1. Project Girl by Janet McDonald
2. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
3. #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso
4. Not Your Mother’s Rules: The New Secrets of Dating by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider
5. The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes
I’ve been itching to crack open The Girl on the Train, so i’m sure that’ll be my starting point. What’s on your summer “to read list”? Leave some comments with recommendations of what you’ve read/are reading!